Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily)

Grasping at Eternity - Karen Amanda Hooper My rating on this one is actually mostly based on the plot instead of the characters, which is something I don't usually do actually. It's not that the characters were bad or anything, cause they weren't. I actually like all of the Luna's kindrily, loved them. But what really caught my attention was the world that was built. The idea of the kindrilies, the soul mates, retaining and erasure, the powers, the crystals, just the whole thing. To me, it was pretty original, hadn't heard of something like that before and I can't wait to find out the reasons for Maryah's erasure and where Gregory is. The pacing was pretty spot on, there was always something going on, whether it be regarding relationships or a life and death situation. The only thing I would have liked to see more of and the reason this isn't a 5 star rating was the romance between Nathaniel and Maryah. I just would have liked seeing more, wasn't getting the feeling of how string their love was.I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the next kindrily book.