Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble Series #3)

Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble Series #3) - Definitely the best of the 3. Lizzie sure grew in this one, still made some really silly choices making poor Chaz wait so long. Luke really showed his true colors in this one, and let me tell you they weren't pretty! he was such an Ahole ugh. He was alright in the other 2 books but he just took the cake in this one. So glad Lizzie wasn't such a pathological liar in this one either. That really bothered me in the other 2 books. There was absolutely no need to lie, and she still does it anyway, and yet she has a tendency to babble a lot, which most would construe as saying her feelings with no buffer, but not in this case apparently, cause lies just pour out of her as easily as honesty. She reminds me of Mean Girls with the word vomit all the time. I really liked the ending, I thought it was very fitting for them and Chaz was just so cute at the end! xD he was the one babbling for a change.If you started this series and didn't like as much as me, I recommend to keep on going cause it does get better and it's a nice closure to the trilogy.