The Accidental Movie Star - Emily  Evans This was a nice fun read, I enjoyed it, but it could have been a lot better. The plot was pretty straightforward and even though I did actually enjoy it I had a problem with the characters, more specifically the relationship between the characters. None of them felt real to me. Ash and Caz were supposed to love each other but I didn't really feel that, it was more like I was just reading about it, that I just being told that they loved each, because I didn't actually see it. Half the time I wasn't even sure if Ash actually liked Caz at all with the way she was acting. Also how she kept talking about Marissa seemed a bit strange to me. I get she was trying to fill up the silence (which I don't agree with, but that's ok, cause that's just me, but it was like Marissa this and Marissa that, and she wouldn't shut up about Marissa, and the way she brought her up in the conversation was strange to me as well. I don't know if that was just me but yeah that's what I got out of it,but even with it's flaws I still enjoyed it.