Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12)

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12) - Charlaine Harris This was such a let down...One of the main reasons I read this series was because of Eric, and this book had almost NO Eric, complete disappointment, and not just because of Eric but the writing style as well. I don't know if it had always been this way and I just noticed now, or if she changed but, but my god, the first like 75% of the book was sooo boring. I did not need to know every little thing Sookie did. Book could have been like 100 pages shorter if you took out all the nonsense. I doubt I'll be reading the last one, since I don't want to see Sookie ending up with Sam, which I still don't see how that is supposed to happen. It would have been easier to swallow if she had shown ANY kind of indication that she was actually romantically attracted to the guy. And it pisses me off that Harris would put Sookie and Eric together and then finish them off like that...I understand in the long run it probably wouldn't have worked since Sookie won't switch over to vamp, in which case she shouldn't have been that involved with Eric then, but she basically already married them off and because of some contract from his DEAD maker they are calling it quits, meh. I'll be reading the reviews of the last one so I don't have to read it.